Recomiendenme un lugar para estudiar pedagogia basica A DISTANCIA por favor.

Tema en 'Educación Básica' iniciado por vera, 8 Ene 2009.

1. Educación Básica

por vera 08 Enero 2009 a las 01:35 16
    1. vera New Member

Hola:
      Soy psicopedagoga y me gustaria continuar mis estudios con la carrerea de educacion general basica, pero no a nivel presencial sino a distancia, y quisiera saber que instituciones dictan la carrera a distancia o via e-learning y cuales son las mejores. Gracias
    • 16 Comentarios
  2. ktaandrea New Member

3. vera New Member

Respuesta: Recomiendenme un lugar para estudiar pedagogia basica A DISTANCIA por favo

Muchas gracias, he estado averiguando y la institucionn ofrece pos titulos y cursos, pero las carreras las dicta solo en regimen presencial, ademas segun sé las carreras impartidas no son muy bien cataalogadas, en el mismo caso de la universidad del mar.
    Saben por casiualidad si la U playa ancha sigue impartiendo pedagogias a distancia_?
  4. Alondra. Usuario Suspendido

Respuesta: Recomiendenme un lugar para estudiar pedagogia basica A DISTANCIA por favo

se que la uamericas dictaba ingenierias a distancia
    :B
    pero no se si dicta pedagogia ni mucho menos a distancia
  5. lily09 New Member

Me parece increible qe esta carrera se pueda impartir a distancia. Perdoname pero piensalo bien y si realmente eso es lo que deseas has un esfuerzo y estudia vespertino por último. saludos
  6. nefer New Member

encuentro insólito que personas que se quieren dedicar a educar niños, quieran estudiar pedagogia a través de un computador conectado a internet.
  7. nefer New Member

me pregunto... ¿Cómo quieres fomentar a tus futuros alumnos a asistir al colegio, si no quieres asistir a una universidad y estudiar?
  8. PSICOPEDAGOGO2012 Guest

SE NOTA QUE NO SABEN LO QUE ES SER PSICOPEDAGOGO/A, LA FORMACION QUE TENEMOS EN EDUCACIÓN ES TAN O MÁS VÁLIDA QUE LA DE UN PROFESOR BÁSICO, ES MÁS,SABEMOS Y ENTEDEMOS MEJOR QUE UN PROFESOR BÁSICO LOS PROCESOS PSICOLÓGICOS INVOLUCRADOS EN EL APRENDIZAJE, TENEMOS LA METODOLOGÍA PARA ENSEÑAR , LOS CONOCIMIENTOS BÁSICOS DE LOS DISTINTOS SUBSECTORES. DOMINIO CURRICULAR, ESTAMOS CAPACITADOS PARA REALIZAR PLANIFICACIONES, Y TENEMOS MEJOR PREPARACIÓN EN EL ÁMBITO EMOCIONAL SOCIAL DE LAS PERSONAS QUE UN PROFESOR BÁSICO. SÓLO NOS FALTA EL "TÍTULO DE PROFESOR"
  9. Guest

Te encuentro TODA LA RAZON, y como padre de una Psicopedagoga sé perfectamente a lo que vás.Te felicito por tu espiritu de lucha y no me cabe duda que serás una EXCELENTE profesora.Animo y persevera Publicado via box
  10. Guest

Que increíble es la gente. Una persona pregunta un dato para estudiar pedagogía a distancia y otro responde juzgando la intención de la primera, en vez de remitirse a responder la pregunta del foro. Sino tienes la respuesta que se busca, por qué y con qué derecho un desconocido juzga a otro?? A eso llamo ignorancia y espíritu destructivo. Publicado via box
  11. Guest

un buen profesor se ve en el aula y no como estudio si es a distancia o no, hay muchos profesores que han asistido en forma presencial a una universidad pero su trabajo en el aula deja mucho que desear. Publicado via box
  12. Guest

Efectivamente, la pedagogía la tienen como título profesional también una psicopedadoga, pero en realidad hay personas que tienen sus capacidades y les falta la parte de trabajo en cursos completos como en el caso de los profesores, allí, en el aula se demuestra el trabajo, se verán los frutos, resultados de toda la entrega.Conozco personas que siendo asistentes de aula, se desempeñan muy bien, incluso reemplazando al profesor, desarrollando un trabajo impecable, sin tener ningún título, creo que trabajar con niños es un arte maravilloso, una gran vocación, a veces tan mal mirada y no piensan en daño que hacen a sus hijos con esos comentarios. Lamento que algunos asistentes de aula bien calificados, no puedan estudiar a pedagogía a distancia o semi presencial, pues si dejan de trabajar para estudiar, no pueden financiar su carrera. Publicado via box
  13. Guest

estoy terminando un diplomado en pedagogía de la música pero no soy profesor e trabajado con niños casi toda mi vida es por eso que necesito saber que institución entrega la pedagogía por Internet Publicado via box
  14. ijbwipxvhh Guest

Cheap Burberry Scarf Clearance On Sale
    Divorce is the loss of a relationship, and it's painful. You will go through a grief process that involves denial, sadness, and anger. Depending on your particular circumstances, recovering from the sadness and anger and moving into acceptance can take approximately one year.

A former high school track runner, he completed three full Rocket City marathons in his 40s. He rode bicycles and participated in Spring City Cycle 100 mile trips. His early interest in hunting and target shooting continued throughout his life. Strictly for show is the huge, light brown baseball glove, which is modeled after a 1920s three finger mitt. On game days, the fan area opens two hours before the first pitch. On other days, the area is open to the public free of charge..

Over a period of time the person is asked to dive in from gradually higher steps on the ladder going up to the board. Each time she dives in and realizes that nothing bad happened to her and that she is safe and secure, she is able to move up to the next rung. If she experiences fear, then she is asked to move back down one rung on the ladder and dive from there until she feels complete comfort and security.
    Tie Burberry Scarf Video Online
    Just as Kramer returns from fetching a pineapple ice for his favorite musical icon, George tries to stretch out a home run with a wave from Jerry, the third base coach, and . WHAMMO! Midler is flattened, George is safe at home, an angry mob chases him and Jerry. Meanwhile, Kramer is left to console Bette by singing "Wind Beneath My Wings." Kramer smells a rat, as Jerry is dating Midler's understudy, Gennice, who tells the media she wasn't in on the "planning," indicting Jerry and George as orchestrators of a devious plan to rid Midler from the show..

I have a few comments on this piece: aside from the obvious problem that the studies reviewed in this paper were all funded by pharmaceutical companies, I have several problems with the views and thinking espoused here. First, statin side effects tend to be insidious, with onset at 6 months or even years after starting the drugs. At that point, patients tend to get diagnosed with a whole new problem and prescribed more medications, or their symptoms are written off as "aging." Physicians seem to have a particular blind spot when it comes to recognizing statin side effects, which can go way beyond the typical muscle aches that everyone is familiar with.
    Cheap Burberry Scarf Cashmere Wool
    It could be something that you can have that you would like that is the answer. It could also really just be something irritating. It is just like why should that person have it and be special and you don It is something that many people go through.

It is important to note that methylone is one of the most effective psycho stimulants used for inducing mood elevation, euphoria, excitement and elimination of anxiety in patients. While the chemical remains legal for pharmaceutical usage in China, it is prohibited in some countries.With expansion and development in operations, RC Chemicals now allows clients to buy methylone china for and buy methylone from all parts of China online. The company guarantees clients that all phases of production and distribution of methylone are entirely legal and in accordance with the laws of the country; it is however, essential for clients to specify the usage of the chemical as it is banned in certain parts of the world due to its strong effects.
  15. ivvrrgczcn Guest

Cheap Air Max 90 UK The berries may be eaten by animals or fall off naturally during winter. Poison sumac is still poisonous without its leaves, but it can be much harder to identify. If you're lucky, it will still have hanging clusters of white or pale yellow berries which you can use as a warning sign.

Color vision simulators allow graph designers with normal vision to envision what people with color vision deficiencies perceive. (Color vision simulators will be discussed more in depth in a future post.) Lately I have seen more and more figures that use orange and green. Using vischeck for the simulations, we see that this combination is just as problematic as the more well known red/green combination..

Schedule Check InsLimit yourself to a certain number of check ins per day, for set periods of time. If you're a frequent Instagrammer, or can't stay off Facebook, allow yourself five check ins per day for 10 minutes at a time. Cutting back on the frequency of your technology use will encourage your brain to break the cycle of anticipation..
    Nike Air Max 95 Sneakers Others refuse to eat more than than they need. Adjust the dogs food and exercise as needed to reach its ideal body condition. Some German Shepherds and other breeds may refuse to eat enough to completely hid their ribs. WASHINGTON (AP) President Barack Obama and House Speaker John Boehner met at the White House on Monday in hopes of continuing to make progress on a plan to deal with the cliff. Meeting came after Boehner on Friday offered $1 trillion in higher tax revenue over 10 years and an increase in the top tax rate on people making more than $1 million a year. The House speaker is also offering a large enough extension in the government borrowing cap to fund the government for one year before the issue must be revisited conditioned on President Barack Obama agreeing to the $1 trillion in cuts..

Most major cities will have several private counseling centers that have programs that focus on providing support to the family members of addicts. These programs are designed around supporting and improving the mental and emotional health of family members. Some programs are designed to help teach people how they can support their family members on the road to recovery.
    Cheap Air Max 2012 UK Particularly in this climate of downsizing some of our activities, (provisional recognition) shouldn't be construed as a major step."So much for extending a laurel and a handshake to a sport striving for endorsement. Those who dance ballroom are used to the naysayers."Anyone who doesn't think this is a sport has never competed in ballroom dancing," said Vivian Beiswanger, president of the Delaware Valley chapter of the ballroom dancers' association.With nearly 500 members, hers is the largest chapter in the United States."If you consider ice dancing and even some of the floor exercises in gymnastics as sports," she said, "then I challenge those athletes to get out and do a Viennese waltz or a cha cha. Do 10 dances in four or five heats of a competition and then tell me it isn't sports.

Hence, you are paying high costs for fund management and distribution and if the fund does not generate that much return on your investments then you are simply paying high costs for sub optimal performance. Kindly note, it the financial world, poor performance does not come cheap, you have to pay dearly for it!Hidden Fact 2: Fund NAV is meaninglessThe investor will not be told that the fund NAV (net asset value) in itself is meaningless. The typical investor feels that a fund with a lower NAV is cheap compared to a fund with a higher NAV.
  16. xfgobnxrxj Guest

Nike Air Max Og 1 Online
    The bundled hardware is actually a Creative Labs Sound Blaster X Fi Xtreme Audio card that is branded with MSI's logo. MSI claims this is a hardware card rather than the software driven variety used by Foxconn and ASUS on some of their boards. It features 7.1 channel surround sound, EAX 4.0 and CMSS 3D.

Antuna, Officer Maurice Barksdale, Officer Paul S. Buchanan, Officer Marc J. Caruso, Sgt. People who are adventure seekers seem to think everyone is like them on the inside, and it's really annoying to those of us who aren't. (For the record, I CAN be an adventure seeker, but I need to be free to do it or not when I want to do it.) The same people drag all the wallflowers onto the dance floor, thinking, "Who WOULDN'T want to dance? I'm sure the only reason they're not dancing is because no one asked them to." I pretty much quit going to parties because of people like this. They wouldn't leave me be..

There is lots to do on the island but within 10 minutes with taxi (around singapore $10 one way) one is in downtown singapore. Hotel gives free taxi entrance passes during stay so no need to pay extra fee to get onto island. Don't forget to take with you! Book taxis in advance as none on site and may take a bit of time to come.
    Nike Air Griffey Max 1
    The collaborative works of Inverted Topology especially exemplify mutation and systemic unrecognizability. In being produced through the inter subjective interaction of a group of artists whose individual input is to respond in turn to what others have already done, they nullify modernist ideas of the rightness of form in the sense that all arrangements as the product of principles of social connectivity are equally valid.Hal Foster has commented that such tendencies in recent art make him feel that 'the dialectic at large not only in advanced art but in cultural history has faltered . [that] .

I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone! I frequently stay in Gainesville and have been searching for an affordable (starving student, here!) but clean hotel. On one trip I stayed at the Extended Stay (same price category) and was completely underwhelmed. I thought I was going to have to suck it up and pay more to get a nice hotel but decided to try my luck at the Red Roof.

I had my own chance to pray for an animal in trouble. A friend called me because a stray cat that she fed regularly was badly hurt, apparently by another animal. My friend had cared for many animals, and she knew that the normal treatment would have been to attach a head protector around the cat's face.
    Air Max 95 White Online
    Now, they should work on paying the smaller debts first and then move their way up to their larger loans, Beyrer said. Owe about $2,700 on their credit card right now. It not a huge amount, but if they continue to pay the minimum payment every month, they not going to clear it up as quickly as they could if they just make a few adjustments to their spending.

There are some common warning signs that many people experience in the early stages of a stroke. Numbness or weakness in the face or extremities is very common. In many cases, the symptoms are limited to one side of the body. Recognizing that even Lewis Clark ended up much further west than Idaho and in much less comfortable conditions, Don picked up and headed further West urged on by brothers Spark and Jack who already staked their claims. This time he landed in Salem, Oregon, where he would build his life and family. Once in Salem, he met a "nurse with a purse", Joan.

He asked Mack to submit a chapter on marine electronics and then to update several additional chapters. When Mr. From 1965 to 1967 before taking up boating and writing full time. Brace yourselves, thirty something women. Take a deep breath. Put down that BUST Magazine, pause the Sex and the City rerun, remove any sharp objects from the vicinity, and check out what TOTN is about to lay on you.
  • ¿Tienes una cuenta? Ingresa con ella

Comentar como Invitado

Verificación:

Comentario
  • Ingresa a Universitarios

¿Olvidaste tu password?  Click aquí
    ¿No tienes cuenta?  Regístrate aquí

¡También puedes conectarte con tus Redes Sociales!

Facebook Conectar con tu cuenta de Facebook
    Twitter Conectar con tu cuenta de Twitter

Compartir esta página

Contáctanos

© 2013 THE BRANDING BROTHERS - Algunos derechos reservados.