Jingles publicitarios mas recordados!

Tema en 'Publicidad' iniciado por valerits, 7 Ene 2006.

1. Publicidad

por valerits 07 Enero 2006 a las 18:27 153
    1. valerits TURURUP!

Siguiendo con el ocio, pero ocio relacionado a mi carrera, comencé a recordar jingles musicales publicitarios, de radio, de tv, etc...
      y llegaron a mi mente estos:

Soprole
      Todos los días, la vida es algo nuevo
      Todos los días, pequeñas grandes pruebas...
      lo podemos lograr, lo podemos lograr,
      si encontramos la fuerza para crecer y para alcanzar
      todo lo que queremos
      con la fuerza y con la ayuda
      esas pequeñas grandes cosas
      que nos llevan a triunfar
      las pequeñas grandes cosas
      que nos llevan a triunfar

Dos en Uno

Más sabor, más amigos...
      Dos en Uno es el chicle con más amigos!

Cristal (esta es una cancion completa y slogan)
      Unica, grande, nuestra Cerveza Cristal

Mi favorito Village
      Para entregar
      amor y amistad
      regalar alegría
      y felicidad

Dígaselo con Village
      Dígaselo con Village...

Otto Kraus
      Otto Kraus, Otto Kraus, Otto Kraus
      Otto Kraus, Otto Kraus, Otto Kraus

Y Ahjajaja!!!!
      Y Ahjajaja!!!!
      Y Ahjajajajajaja...!!!

Recuerdan alguno???, si lo sabe, cante!!!!musik! !galan!
    • 153 Comentarios
  2. Conoce la nueva carrera de publicidad en la UFT
  3. andrea_a Guest

Respuesta: Jingles publicitarios mas recordados!

Esta es la letra del comercial de confort, me la aprendí y siempre la recuerdo (eso si que hay algunas lagunas mentales kjakja)

Maricarmen, Sole, Angel, Mimí, Juan José Miguél, Pato, Rubi, Carolina, Marta, ...?.., y Rafaél, Pedro, Pablo y el Carlitos, Maxi, Romi, Tomi, Luis, la Francisca y el Panchito, Ema, Samy y el Martín, porque siempre rinde mas conviene tener confort!

Saludos
  4. Fabián Saldías Guest

Maricarmen, Sole, Angel, Mimí, Juan, José Miguél, Pato, Rubi, Carolina, Marta, Peta, y Rafaél, Pedro, Pablo y el Carlitos, Maxi, Romi, Tomi, Luis, la Francisca y el Panchito, Ema, Samy y el Martín, porque siempre rinde mas conviene tener confort!

:D

A Fran :D le gusta esto.
  5. Guest

patita...no son osos, ve el comercial coca cola elefante em portugues You tube. Y traduce la letra con tu texto en español (no lo encontré en nuestro idioma). Publicado via box
  6. sxgeyhkgzy Guest

Nike Air Max 1 Ebay Female bodies don't often translate to toting combat gear. This is a blessing to both sexes. Technology has reduced the physicality of modern combat, at least in some aspects, but it's still war. Shortly before forming No Age, Randall, 27, and Spunt, 26, played together in an LA hardcore outfit called Wives. "It was a good outlet, but by the time we got to No Age, I feel like we were definitely aware of what we wanted to hear," Randall recalls. "For us, [Wives] was always a weird art project.

She was so helpful throughout my stay with things to see in Providence and places to eat. She was also helpful with my plans after I leave this hotel. Chris provided the local shuttle service for $5/day/person from 7 am to 11 pm. ESPN ranks second among sports businesses in brand value, down one place since our inaugural ranking. We estimate the sports media giant generated $8.5 billion in revenues last year, buoyed by increased subscription fees charged to cable operators for their ever expanding offering of domestic and international cable channels, as well as its popular magazine, Web site and licensing and radio divisions. ESPN's market value of $35 billion is $10.5 billion more than a network without its name would be worth..
    Mens Nike Air Max 1 Sale It often a part of a larger match sent versus the driver himself or herself. Nonetheless, the lawsuit does not should be a vehicle accident. It includes circumstance like if a club supplies a visibly intoxicated person who then starts a fistfight and dramatically cuts an extra customer, that customer could take lawsuit versus bench under the mentioned legislation..

We went to celebrate my Husband's 60th and our 39th wedding anniversary and we had a fabulous time. The staff were amazing especially Tricia the manager who was always around joining in the games at the beach party etc. The sea is like a warm bath with waves, it is rocky but fine with shoes on.

The first place to start is by managing emotional factors such as life stress. These stressors can set the sympathetic system in motion raising your blood pressure. Deep belly breathing can decrease your blood pressure. I picked up Someday This Pain Will Be Useful to You, by Peter Cameron, in a bookstore. In the first two pages, in which the narrator refers to his sister as "a bit of a linguistic zealot" and worries about his mother's announcing "in a disturbing brainwashy way" that she plans to spend her third honeymoon in a city she hates, I was hooked.So hooked, that since then, I've actually bought copies and given them away to total strangers it's a rather embarrassing practice, but that is how much I want to create a word of mouth movement that would rouse the world into recognizing the book's sheer excellence.There is a certain guilty pleasure of diving in, which comes from acknowledging that it's awkward to be an introvert in a world of extroverts; that the teen years are usually not the best years of our lives, despite all hype to the contrary; and that it can be terrifying to reach out for the things we want.Someday This Pain Will Be Useful To You is the story of James Sveck, who is facing his upcoming freshman year of college with a considerable lack of enthusiasm. Instead, he longs for beautiful old houses, preferably in some cozy town far from New York City, where he currently lives.Nobody around him quite understands why an 18 year old boy should develop a sudden passion for Midwestern real estate.
    Cheap Nike Air Max Infrared 90 UK In her hometown of Galway, Ireland, she began Irish step dance lessons at age 4 and became a championship dancer in her teens. She graduated high school and received a scholarship to a teaching college. At the same time, her dance instructor decided to retire and care for her ailing husband, and O was approached about taking over the dance school.

No matter how it happened, God still called her home. I think she was tired and God said She is done with this world all the sorrow it can bring. Baby , without God, you will be nothing. Residents instead approved a budget calling for a 5 percent decrease in all town budgets and leading to the layoffs of many teachers and town workers. "We are very pleased with our bond rating and the interest rate we got," Murgia said, adding that the good news came as the town prepared to borrow about $3.6 million to finance water and sewer improvements. He pointed out that a lower rating could have resulted in higher interest rates and a much bigger bill for the town.
  • ¿Tienes una cuenta? Ingresa con ella

Comentar como Invitado

Verificación:

Comentario
  • Ingresa a Universitarios

¿Olvidaste tu password?  Click aquí
    ¿No tienes cuenta?  Regístrate aquí

¡También puedes conectarte con tus Redes Sociales!

Facebook Conectar con tu cuenta de Facebook
    Twitter Conectar con tu cuenta de Twitter

Compartir esta página

Contáctanos

© 2013 THE BRANDING BROTHERS - Algunos derechos reservados.